Dare I...?

Friday, December 2, 2011

One of my good friends just messaged me out of the blue and asked if I would be interested in going back to Europe with her to backpack for a few weeks after we both graduate in May. This would be our last chance to live young, wild, and free (haha) before we start working in the corporate world and only get 15 days of vacation a year.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Do I dare entertain the idea of going back to Europe for a third summer in a row (after going to Ghana in March)?!?! I'm already mentally making a list of all the countries I missed last semester and dreaming of going back to Hungary and visiting some of my friends there...

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page." -St. Augustine

Taken last Thanksgiving before I moved to Hungary... The world is my playground :)
Reactions:

2 comments:

George said...

OHMYGOSH DOOOOO ITTTT!!!!! :O :D :D

Deacon Dominic said...

Practical analysis of your dilemma...

Answer the following questions:

1) Can you afford (monitarily) to do it?
__ Yes __ No

2) Is your calendar free from conflicts that would prevent you from going?
__ Yes __ No

If you answered "Yes" to both questions, congratulations, you are free to move about the world :)

Post a Comment