Viszlat Magyarorszag :(

Friday, June 10, 2011

...Goodbye Hungary.

I am heading to the airport in 6 hours and am having separation anxiety :( I just finished packing everything (and throwing out the non-necessities). I have been ready/excited to come home for the past few weeks, but now that the time has come I don't want to go. As much as I might have complained about the differences or inconveniences, I really do love this country. Bittersweet. I'll be rocking my Corvinus University Budapest hoodie and Hungarian flag bracelet on the plane 

Once I get back home I'll have updates and pictures on the last of my Eurotrip + my family's visit to Krakow and Budapest. Stay tuned!

Sidenote: prayers for my friends Deacons Josh and Matt who are being ordained priests while I am in the air and for Dominic who was ordained a deacon last week!
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment